We recently opened up our second body shop in Chandler, AZ, to add to our original location in Queen Creek, AZ. We are delighted to be doing business in Chandler, a city known for being on the cutting-edge in many ways. Chandler’s dream of creating a diverse city with a high standard of life has been realized. It has become a major leader in the computer technology field and enters the 21st century continually looking toward the horizon, with many new high-tech companies here.
The History of Chandler
According to Chandler’s Tourism Board, Chandler is a city of continuous growth and evolution. One man’s vision has become one city’s vision, as Chandler
The city’s Founder Dr. Alexander J. Chandler arrived in the Valley back in 1887, when he saw the land held great potential in the middle a surrounding desert with incredible beauty. Learning from an existing canal system of the that Native Americans created many years before he arrived, Dr. Chandler built one of the most advanced irrigation systems in the Southwest, converting the dry desert terrain into farmable land. Water from both the Salt River and an untapped resource, brought new life to the desert, and on May 17, 1912, the Town of Chandler was founded.
Population & Location Facts
Chandler is Arizona’s 4th largest city with a population of 281,996 citizens and continues to be one of the state’s fastest-growing communities. The things that make Chandler an awesome place to visit also make it an even better place to live in.
Chandler is conveniently located approximately 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport, in the southeast metropolitan valley.
For additional information on visiting Chandler, please contact the Chandler Office of Tourism at (480) 782-3037.
Top 5 Places to Visit in Chandler
1. Chandler Fashion Center: Plan an incredible escape after a day of meetings and throw in a bit of entertainment and renewal – it is a snap at Chandler Fashion Center, the state’s second-largest mall. Featuring a seasonal concert series, a ton of special events, entertainment, and a wide range of full-service restaurants with a wide variety of national and local boutiques–this is a must stop on your next trip to Chandler! Grab a great photo in front of world-renowned artist, Kelsey Montague’s original, interactive mural.
2. Crayola Experience: One of five locations on the planet, Crayola’s one-of-a-kind family attraction features dozens of hands-on activities where families can come together and create colorful memories together.
3. Downtown Chandler: Downtown Chandler is known for its densely packed array of eateries offering the best in local brews, wine and hand-crafted cocktails coupled with top-notch eats. In addition to great culinary experiences, visitors will find boutique shops, entertainment, and much more than sixty events each year with a cozy, neighborhood vibe.
4. The Eddie Basha Collection: This corporate art gallery has no admission price, and is a hidden gem that boasts one of the world’s most extensive collections of Western American and Native American Indian Art. Displays more than 3,000 pieces of art presented in varied mediums including Apache and Pima baskets, Navajo and Zuni jewelry, bronze, silver, wood and natural stone sculptures, Hopi kachinas, acrylics, oil paintings, watercolors, charcoal drawings and much more.
5. Chandler Center for the Arts: This world-class theater provides a multi-faceted arts season with performances that will delight people of all ages and visual arts exhibits that will inspire. With a diverse range of events and performances including Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Grammy Award winners and emerging artists, you’re sure to always find a great performance at this beautiful facility.
About Painter’s Collision Centers
Today’s vehicles are essentially large computers on wheels, so you need a collision repair company with the right tools, equipment, and training to diagnose and fix these sophisticated machines at a high level. At Painters Collision Centers, with two locations in Chandler and Queen Creek, AZ, we stress quality, transparency, and complete accountability. People praise us for being thorough and providing over-the-top customer service on every repair. When you hire us at Painters Collision Centers, you tap into our 35 years of cumulative experience in the collision repair industry. Owners Jim and Kelly Huard aren’t just in it to win it. They’re in it to be the best!